1. Throttle 2. Speed Mode 3. Power Button 4. Charging Port 5. Accelerate 6. Brake 7. Forward/Reverse 8. Remote Battery 9. Current Speed 10. Speed Mode Display 11. PHANTOM Battery 12. Forward/Reverse 13. Odometer 14. Tripmeter 7* Forward/Reverse – Double Tap 2* to cycle between Forward and Reverse 10* Speed Mode - 1) Beginner 2) Expert 3) Ludicrous (Single Tap to cycle through Speed Modes) 13* Odometer - shows the total number of MILES throughout the life of the board 14* Tripmeter - resets each time the remote is powered on and off
POWERING ON THE BOARD
1. Press the silver on/off button located on the underside of the board towards the back left. The button will blink red when it has been turned on.
2. To turn the board off, just press and hold this button again until the light stops blinking.
POWERING ON THE REMOTE
1. Press and hold the on/off button on the remote for 2-3 seconds. The remote will vibrate once and the LCD screen will display the operation screen.
2. To turn the remote off, press and hold the power button again for 2-3 seconds. The remote will vibrate once and then power off.
First Power on both the board and the remote. If they are not synced, follow these steps:
1. Make sure both the board and remote have been powered off.
2. On the board, press and hold the power button (3*) for 6-7 seconds. The red light on the power button will begin flashing rapidly to show it is ready to be paired.
3. Press and hold the power button (3*) on the remote for 6-7 seconds.
4. The remote will display a message that says: “Remote Pairing” and “Remote Paired”
5. Once paired – The unit system will display KM/H and MPH - Use the throttle (1*) to toggle your selection - Press the power button (3*) to select
6. “Motor type” will display “Hub” and “Belt” - Use the throttle (1*) to toggle to hub and press the power button (3*) to select
7. “Wheel Diameter” will be displayed next - For standard wheels; select 97 - For Cloud Wheels; select 105
Just received a new controller , but it won't connect , it actually weird controller . Not even turn the search mode to connect to the board . When I turn it on it just turn on screen and show the main menue and controller charg and all stuff but it look like it connected to a board already ( but not mine ) strange ! Please I need your help !
I am having the exact same issue as the person above.
My phantom remote screen has stayed on when I took it off the charger and now the remote is unresponsive. Screen on but it wont do anyrthing when I press and or hold each and both buttons. is is safe to assume this remote is broken?
Please sign in to leave a comment.