Make sure the Charge Port is dry before you plug in the power cord. Failure to follow these instructions could expose you to electric shock, injury, burns, or cause fire.
• Do not submerge the batteries or platform in water. If you suspect the Batteries or power base have been submerged or experienced water intrusion, do not attempt to remove the batteries. Do not plug the Power Cord into the board. Failure to follow these instructions could expose you to electric shock, injury, burns, or cause fire.
• Do not use battery if the battery casing is broken or if the battery leaks any substance or emits smoke or unusual odors. Avoid contact with any substance seeping from the batteries. • As with all rechargeable batteries, do not charge near flammable material. • Keep the battery away from all metal objects and store the battery in temperatures between 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
• To store your lithium-ion battery for an extended time-period - for example, several weeks or months – first charge it fully, and recharge it at least once every 3 months. Failure to do so may shorten the life of your battery. • If you use, charge, or store the batteries outside the limits specified, you may void the limited warranty, damage your batteries, and/or experience reduced range and ineffective battery charging.
NOTE 1: The range of your PHANTOM is affected by many variables, including:
• Weight inversely correlates with range. Less weight results in better range.
• Smooth, flat terrain provides better range than rough and hilly terrain.
• Operating the board in slower speed settings will increase the range of the battery.
• The ideal temperature for battery usage is 68 degrees Fahrenheit. Keeping the battery as close to this temperature as possible improves range. Colder temperatures will significantly reduce range.
• Properly charged and maintained batteries provide greater range. Old, cold, heavily used, or poorly maintained batteries provide less range.
NOTE 2: Lithium-ion batteries are regulated as “Hazardous Materials”. Transporting Lithium battery by air, or other methods, might be prohibited by policies or law. Please contact the designated agents from the carrier company for more details.
Please sign in to leave a comment.