Is there a warranty?
Yes, we’ve got your back with a 6 month warranty that covers the entire board from defect or malfunction under normal use. If anything on the board should stop working, just hit up support at firstname.lastname@example.org - our expert technicians will help you diagnose and get you rolling again in no time! The warranty doesn’t cover damage from misuse (including water damage), tampering or unauthorized alterations/repairs.
What if it's past the warranty or I broke it myself?
No stress, we still have your back with excellent support (from real humans in the US) and will help you purchase the correct part to get rolling ASAP.
This warranty is not meant to suggest or imply that the products cannot be broken or will last forever. It does mean that the product is covered subject to the terms of this warranty.
MILES BOARD LLC warrants that this product is warranted to the buyer against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. The original receipt of purchase is required to establish proof of purchase and must be provided to MILES BOARD LLC for any claims.
MILES BOARD LLC will require customers to complete a mandatory standard procedure for warranty claims that will involve media such as photos and videos to help MILES BOARD LLC establish the fault with the product. Only the individual components themselves are covered by the warranty. The removal, installation, shipping and tuning requirements of the component is borne by the customer making the claim. The costs and inconvenience that result from a loss of use of the product is not covered by the warranty.
The warranty for replacement components will be based on the date of purchase. Under no circumstance will a replacement component have a warranty date that is different than the original date of purchase. If a replacement is necessary due to a defect in materials or workmanship, then MILES BOARD LLC will replace the component during the warranty period once the defective part has been returned.
This warranty is not meant to suggest or imply that the products cannot be broken or will last forever. It does mean that the product is covered subject to the terms of this warranty. MILES BOARD LLC will have no obligation under this limited warranty in the event that the product is damaged or destroyed as a result of any of the following events: component use on a non MILES BOARD LLC product, damage or destruction by abuse, collision, theft, improper maintenance, or mishandling of the product, natural forces such as wind, lightning hail WARRANTY 20 etc., any willful or negligent act, penetration or opening the product casings in any manner, water damage, fire, use or third party components, wear and tear, user error, or other avoidable causes.
Replacement will be honored only by MILES BOARD LLC. This is MILES BOARD LLC’s exclusive warranty. No party is granted express or implied authority to change or annul this warranty in any manner. MILES BOARD LLC disclaims any liability for special, incidental, or consequential damages. The warranty applies only to the original buyer of the product and is not transferable to subsequent owners or any other party. This warranty is void if the product is subjected to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, an accident, or other abnormal, improper use at the sole discretion of MILES BOARD LLC.
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage or failure from water, abuse, neglect, misuse, or accident.
- Damage from stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics, competitive events, such as skateboard racing, competitive racing or similar activities, or any activity that is not consistent with the intended use of the product.
- Damages resulting from improper charging of the battery pack or use of any charger not supplied by MILES BOARD LLC.
- Installation of any parts, accessories, or electrical components not originally intended for or compatible with the product as sold, or any modification of the frame or any components originally supplied; wheels motors, batteries, or vehicle controllers that have been opened for any purpose whatsoever, other than by MILES BOARD LLC.
- All warranties are void if the product is used for any purpose other than the reasonable intended use of the product. Additionally, this warranty does not cover damage associated with commercial use.
- Aftermarket components or modifications.
- All implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to that of the express warranties stated above.
This board is covered by a six-month manufacturer’s warranty that covers any defects in workmanship and material. This does not cover damage caused by abuse, misuse, negligence, or accidents caused by the user. If the product has a manufacturing defect within six months of your purchase date, contact email@example.com to communicate with a specialist and find a solution.
MILES BOARD products are warranted to be free of material defects for a period of six (6) months from the date of shipment. If a product is found to be defective by MILES, in its sole discretion, MILES’s only responsibility will be to replace the defective product.
MILES BOARD will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred because of the loss or use of any of its products, and MILES specifically disclaims all claims for consequential and incidental damages.
This limited warranty is subject to several important restrictions:
This limited warranty only applies to products purchased directly from MILES Board.
This limited warranty is valid only for the original product purchaser and cannot be transferred to another person upon the sale, lease, or transfer of the product.
· This limited warranty does not cover expected wear and tear from product use to include scratches, wear and tear on deck, grip tape, trucks, remote wheels or bearings.
· This limited warranty applies only to defects in the manufacturing of the product and does not cover any damage incurred during use such as water damage or improper care.
· This limited warranty does not cover perishable items such as bushings, wheels, and bearings, or riding in water or shipping damage.
· This limited warranty is waived if you attempt to repair the product using anything other than approved MILES products and services, or if you modify the product with any third-party products.
If, upon its inspection, MILES discovers the product has been modified in any way, this limited warranty is waived. MILES does not warrant the life of the batteries used in its products. Your battery life may vary depending on several factors, including the configuration and usage of the product.
Use MILES products at your own discretion and risk. MILES will not be held responsible for any and all loss, liability or damages resulting from your use of our products, loss or damage of the product, property damage, loss of life or personal injury.
MILES does not guarantee any specific level of performance or battery life associated with the use of its products or any feature of them.
ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER.
Please sign in to leave a comment.